Fate/Stay Night: Code Error
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is time for the Holy Grail War. The stage has been set, the participants are preparing. In the fight for this magical item of unlimited power, what will you be? Will you be a Master? A Servant? A Magus? Good or Evil? You decide. Good luck...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dining Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Dining Room   Dining Room EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:51 pm

Large semi dark Dining Room with candles everywhere, a long black shining table with black chairs and orange roses in vases down the middle of the table. Pictures on the walls, and a large fireplace.
Dining Room Contemporary-Gothic-Dining-Room-Design-Ideas-by-Cattelan-Italia-1-550x377
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:45 pm

Luna had walked through the back door, leading from outside, and sat down in one of the chairs.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:35 pm

Luna pushed the chair back with her legs slowly and quietly, standing up and facing the man now who is not only on her property, but in her house as well. " Yeah, telling a girl that if she dont do something, you will become her enemy and kill her the next time they meet, is really something a girl like me really wants to know. Considering she just moved into a new place too."She stated as she completely turned her body and continued to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:46 pm

"This is an offer, nothing else - Take it or ignore it, it is your choice after all. The others won't give you a choice." he answered in a calm manner, he still stood in the doorway. He had no intention on killing anyone within the first few days, his servant was not destined to jump right into action.

"Since you have no intrst I bid you farewell, and a good night. I hope your descend into sleep will be peaceful."
the last sentence was barely noticable, and rather said to himself than Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:49 pm

Luna's eyes slightly widened then she gently placed her hand on the mans shoulder. "W-wait. I never said I wasn't interested. I am very interested. Please, come in and sit down. And explain to me what this is all about."She said with a soft smile as well as a soft tone as she spoke to him.
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:59 pm

"I wish to repeat myself in case I have not made it clear. You're in immediate danger, as you were chosen as a participant of this war. I have already made up my mind, If I die in this war there is no regret for me, as I have accepted its terms." He said while still standing, he seemed a little unwilling to sit down, but remained inside the house.

"Servant, to my side." he commanded Assassin. "If you want, I'll explain throughly what this war is about, however, I will not disrobe as giving my identity endangers me aswell. This man is what stands between me and my death sentence." he motioned towards Assassin.
Back to top Go down
Assassin

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:07 pm

Assassin bowed to his master."Thank you,though I guess I'm too young to be considered a man." he walks too his masters side, pulling up his hood as he does. He grinned."But he's right. I'm suppossed to gaurd him from assualt from other Masters and Servants. " The war is bassically a huge contest to get the Holy Grail, a object that can grant any wish. This makes it a potentially powerful object, since when i say any I mean any. But maybe Boss should explain it,since he could probally do so better."
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Luna turned the chair around and sat down into the chair she had kicked out from under her, she was now sitting inthe chair backwards with her arms over the top and her head on her arms, looking at the two and listening.
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:19 pm

"The holy grail war is a contest, as my servant already explained. Seven masters are chosen to summon servants, familiars that represent heroic spirits from any point of time, wether it is King Arthur, Gilgamesh, Medea - or even a hero that has not yet surfaced in our time. They are exceedingly strong and can kill either of us with just one swing." he made a short pause, taking a few steps.

"there are 7 diffrent servants: Saber, Archer, Rider, Berserker, Caster, Assassin and Lancer. You are destined to summon one of them, he or she will protect you and fight in your stead. Ofcourse you yourself can try to intervene a fight, but this will likely end in your own death."

another short pause. "Officialy only all other servants have to be beaten, but a master is usualy killed alongside his servant, as he could in theory make a pact with another free servant. A master is also easier to kill than a hero."

Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Luna stayed sitting on the chair backwards and tilted her head and began to think for a moment. "Very interesting. Very interesting indeed."She spoke to herself out loud in a very dark yet still womanly tone.
Back to top Go down
Assassin

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:15 pm

He grinned. "Yeah it is,isn't it? You can also form tempery pacts,though," he glances at his master,"Thats for the masters to decide, and not mere servants..."
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:28 pm

"The tournament is held in a certain cycle of years, so the grail can gather the amount of mana needed to allowing the summoning of servants, from the point on they're summoned they will receive mana from their master, if that contract is destroyed or the master dies only a short while longer the servant will be able to perserve in this world."

"after a servant dies, he will become pure mana while his soul returns to where it came from, the mana fills up the vessel that becomes the holy grail. Once the vessel is filled it will open a passageway to Akasha, basicly both your servant and yourself can state your wish and it will be fullfiled. Thats how its supposed to work."

"Giving you all details is unneccessary, like how it was created and how exactly it works, but what you should know is that even though the grail decides who participates, a Master can refuse to take part in the war and give up on his command spell. The kotomine church in the nearby town is the seat of the supervisor, he can take it away from you and guarantee you safety till the end of the war."

he stayed silent after saying that, waiting for her to ask questions - actually he had spent more time here than calculated. But he felt like giving her at least a chance to quit the war before another master was to kill her brutally. actually he hoped for that possibility, he prefered to avoid bloodshed if an available option such as her revoking her right was around.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Luna then instantly jumped up and pushed the chair away from her and walked aorund for a moment. "Well one question."She asked with curiosity as she continued to walk around her dining room. "H-how do i...summon my servant??"She asked as she stopped and turned, looking over at them both.
Back to top Go down
Assassin

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:50 pm

He rubs the back of his head."Refer to the boss for that. I have no clue."
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:07 am

"... Are you a trained magi? I'm impressed by your level of magic otherwise, because these are one of the things you should have been taught asn an apprentice of another mage - its the summoning of a familiar." he felt like having to go from the basics for her, if she couldn't summon her servant she would be in grave danger.

"You need a magic circle, it doesnt matter if you use your own blood for the circle, or just draw it with charcoal or anything, the second would be wiser since you need your servant immeadiatly. A normal magecraft circle will suffice, the star symbol with multiple tweaks here and there." he grabbed a nearby notebook and pen, making a picture of a summoning circle. He had difficulties with drawing and not leting his command seal show, but managed somehow.

"once you did this, pour your magical energy into the circle and speak the words I wrote down below the drawing. A servant will heed your call, this servant should help you fully grasp the concept behind the war, if it is not berserker." he though for a little, as he put the notebook back on the table close to Luna.

"If your servant seems mad or unable to react in a normal manner, flee and search for the supervisor of the holy grail. Berserkers are hard to control, and can kill a master if he is unable to restrain his madness enchantment."
Back to top Go down
Assassin

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:22 am

"he's right about the Berserker. A Berserker would be the strongest,if it wasn't for that uncontrolable rage that gave it it's strength. Nearly no-one has a chance one on on with it, though Archer and maybe Saber could do it. Archer is the best. It is the most powerful you can summon, least thats what I've heard. Hmm, we haven't talked about Caster. The Caster has several avantages. One big one is that it can be a makeshift Master, since it's a magi,so you can have two servants for the price of one." He grinned. "Now that's what I call overkill."
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:28 pm

Luna nodded her head without saying a word. At this point she just did not feel like talking but taking this all in, she was semi shocked from all of the information. Luna then thought for a moment, and all she could think of at that moment was that boys talk too much...
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:41 pm

"I apoligize for the long explanation." he finaly added, he obviously had spoken a little too much, since Luna seemed a bothered by the long speech of his. He leaned against the wall, allowing her to take everything in.

"I guarantee I won't harm you within the next 24 hours, I believe you will need some time for yourself now. Shall I leave then?"
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:36 pm

Luna slightly laughed once she heard him say that he wouldn't harm her within the next 24 hours. She then turned and faced him, her eyes still folded over her chest and with an "innocent" smile. "You, won't harm me?? Oh little boy."She began as she walked towards him, her smile fading slowly. "It's more like I won't harm you. So if I were you, which I'm not, thank god. I would watch the way you talk to others, especially when you've just met them. You don't know what they are capable of doing."She stated firmly as she stopped right in front of him, her arms remained folded over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:52 pm

"..." he stayed silent for a couple of seconds, before speaking up - he had turned his face away from her as she stood so close. "I merely stated i will attempt to attack, while we're at it, I haven't displayed any of my power either, what makes you so sure I did underestimate you?"

He was a little surprised about the 'little boy' since he was packed in a full body disguise safe for his eyes. Was it his voice or his statue that gave him off?

"Either way, I believe you do not need anything else from me, do you?" he made a few steps away from Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Luna stepepd towards him again with a dark look in her eyes. "Why are you backing away? You're not, scared of me are you??"She asked as she slightly tilted her head to the side, looking right through him.
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:02 pm

"cowardice and caution are the same thing, I fear your capabilities as a mage, but I don't cower in fear becaus of it. Doesn't seem like i'm the only one though, your palace seems quite deserted, have no servants or family to bear company?" he shifted the topic towards her again.

Even for someone who had just moved in such a mansion she basicly had nobody around the castle, at least as far as he could tell.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:06 pm

Luna glared at him then took a step towards him and back handed him across the face. She then slightly began to yell at him, as her anger began to grow stronger and would soon overcome her."How dare you speak to me that way."She yelled, knowing that she had just hit him, she honestly did not care.
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:15 pm

He got smacked, ofcourse it had been weakened down from the stuff he was wearing, like the large black scarf, but that one must have been empowered by magic. He had struck a nerve it seems, not that he realy bothered right on the spot.

"Seems like family affairs aren't permitted to speak about here?" he asked cockily - he wasn't there tomake friends realy, and while not intending to fight he readied himself. He would definetly block her next move if she tried something.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:19 pm

Luna attempted to calm herself, but her anger just kept coming back. She wanted to reach for his tiny neck and snap it so badly, but somehow she kept her arms to her side but clenched her fists, her nails were then digging into her hands, causing her hands to bleed. Luna's blood from her hands dripped out of her fists and onto the floor. She just stood there, glaring at the one in front of her, with the darkest of night eyes and just a complete angry look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Dining Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next