Fate/Stay Night: Code Error
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is time for the Holy Grail War. The stage has been set, the participants are preparing. In the fight for this magical item of unlimited power, what will you be? Will you be a Master? A Servant? A Magus? Good or Evil? You decide. Good luck...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dining Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ruke

Ruke

Dining Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:25 pm

"Servant, intercept all her blows if she tries to attack me." he told assassin, while taking another step towards the door, turning his back to her - he knew his servant would easily take care of any attacks, his speed surpassed that of a normal human by far.

"Seems I struck a nerve, maybe thats enough reason for you to fight in the war. If you try getting revenge on me without a servant though, i can guarantee you will lose. Good night."
he continued out of the mansion. She now had the choice to withdrawing from the war or taking it, without determination she wouldn't stand a chance, but he was confident to believe she had enough of that for sure.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:30 pm

Luna turned away as she now had a few tears in her eyes as she thought. Then without a word, nor a sound, she had left the dining room and headed toward her bedroom, the Master Bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:37 pm

With fast steps and Assassin right beside him Ruke went right ahead, leaving the estate and charging back towards the city.

"Assassin, you stay under presence conceilment, I'll pretend to be a mere magi if I meet people, I dont think we will at this time, but who knows." Assassin nodded, and disappeared into thin air, as Ruke rearanged his clothes to look like some average Student walking around in the cold tightly packed in clothes. He walked slowly and took his time on his path home, using the normal roads.

(since he's away for the weeks i'll puppeteer him along a little, I'd appreciate it if not everybody would engage a fight with me.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dining Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2