Fate/Stay Night: Code Error
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is time for the Holy Grail War. The stage has been set, the participants are preparing. In the fight for this magical item of unlimited power, what will you be? Will you be a Master? A Servant? A Magus? Good or Evil? You decide. Good luck...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Master Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:55 pm

This master Bedroom belongs to Luna Malikai.
Master Bedroom Bedroom-view-villa-island
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Luna walked into her room, tears had finally fallen from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. She headed for her bed and crawled up into the bed, curling up under the covers and slightly crying.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Luna then opened her eyes wide and jumped up. She ran around her room looking for something to draw with, she found an orange marker. She ran over to an open space on the floor and made the magic symbol on the floor like what the younger man had told her. She stood near it and closed her eyes, beginning to chant over and over, beginning to summon her servant.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:52 pm

A powerful strike of energy released from the symbol, and let out slight sparks of blue lightning. Soon a figure started to rise from the drawn symbol Luna did.

In a matter of seconds Caster was summoned and stood infront of Luna. He had long hair tied in a ponytail and red/blue eyes. Smoke was all over the whole room, as he stood he wa tall and welltoned ready to serve.
"So I have been summoned. But by who?" was all Caster said.

Caster looked down and saw Luna with dryed up eyes. "Mmmm whats seems to be the matter? Someone like you should not create tears." Caster said looking at Luna.

All Caster had on was a shirt and some pants with a belt. Most of his other clothes were gone.

Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:55 pm

Luna looekd upod her servant, her eyes widened and she felt rather dizzy, she tried to balance herself but she ended up fainting and dropping to the ground, a big THUD echoed throughout the entire mansion.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:01 pm

Caster raised an eyebrow when Luna fainted, but he did what any other man would do. Caster walked to her and picked her up. "So you have summoned me. My master is a fainter, lucky me." Caster said sarcasticly as he walked to her bed.

"But something tells me this will be fun, indeed." Caster put her down on her bed soflty. He looked around the room and saw some napkins on the table near by. He grabbed them and wiped off Luna's dried up tears.

He later put the covers over her, so she wont get cold. Then he stood back and waited for her to wake up, he would wait for hours untill his master decided to awake. It was no matter to him.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Luna had then woken up about an hour later, she sat up in her bed and held her head lightly, groaning because she had a headache now. She began to speak to herself. "Well that was the weirdest dream."She said to herself then seen something in the corner of her eye, she quickly turned her head to she her servant next to her. She slightly jumped but then looked at him. "So that was not a dream. That really did happen??"She asked out loud then crawled out of the bed and leaned in, looking at him closely with her head slightly tilted.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:08 pm

As Luna started to move closer, Caster went a little back. But other then that stayed in place. "Yes you have summoned me." Caster said in a light whisper to her, he was quite close to her ear.

"You have finally awoken, you had a nice sleep?" Caster asked still kinda close to her.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:11 pm

Luna sat back down on her bed and crossed her legs, she groaned and held her head again. "No. I woke up with a headache."She said with a sigh then got up and walked around her room.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Caster continued to look at Luna as she walked around the room. He wasnt used to this sort of summoning, usauly the people that summon are more aware of what they done.

"Hmmm a headache, perhaps you should take some medicine for it." Caster said looking at her.

"May I have your name?" Caster asked soon after that.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Luna whipped around and looked at him. "My name is Luna. And might you tell me yours??"She asked as she walked back towards him with a soft smile and a curious look upon her face. She stopped as she got to the foot of her bed, looking at him at the head of the bed. "And I never take medicine....I just...deal with it I guess."She said with the same smile.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:23 pm

"Luna a nice name, but my name isnt as much." Caster said with a little smile. "My name is weird well I think atleast to me, its not a normal name. But I guess thats what makes me different then humans. My name is Caster and you have summoned me. So therefore I am to serve you." Caster said looking Luna right in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:25 pm

Luna smiled softly and then ran up to Caster and hugged him. "It's nice to meet you Caster."She said as she was hugging him gently.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Caster looked shocked when Luna hugged him, almost as if he has never been hugged before. He was almost unsure what to do. But he gently hugged her back and smiled gently. "Excuse me master Luna by why are we hugging?"

He asked her but his tone was settle warm and nice. He just wasnt used to this kinda of encounter.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:33 pm

Luna smiled and slightly hugged him tighter before letting him go. "Because I like to give hugs."She said with a soft smile as she looked up at him with an innocent look then backed up a bit and went back to walking around her room. She found a wet cloth in a small bowl of hot water, rung it out then walked over to another table, seeing it was dusty, and began to wipe it off.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:39 pm

Caster looked at her innocent face and smiled. He continued to stand in the same place. And watched walk around the room to clean off a table. He tiled his head at this, almost as if he was confused.

"You have magnificent Beauty." He said gently, he walked towards her slowly. "Tell me why was my master crying earlier? You had dry tears on your face." he asked as he stood by the table.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:50 pm

Luna placed her fingertips on her cheeks lightly, feeling that her tears were no longer there. "Because i was angry. When I get angry enough, I end up crying sometimes."She told him in a soft tone as she finished wiping off the table and turned, standing right in front of Caster, looking up at him with relaxed orange eyes.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:59 pm

Caster looked in her eyes, they were of orange color wonderful to look at. Caster smiled lightly. "Your eyes so pretty they should not create tears." He said wiping her cheek, he put his hand down and looked at her.

"Tell me what made you so angry?" Caster asked alot of questions, when he thought his new master was hurt. "Im sorry for so many questions...I just dont think you should be...hurt." Caster said looking down.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:02 pm

Luna smiled and lifted up his head with a smile. "Just some jerk that i was talking to in the dining room. But its okay. Thank you."She said as she hugged him again and then let go and walked passed him, walking back over to the bowl of hot water. She began to rinse out the rag and spoke as well. "And also, thank you for the comment about my eyes."She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:14 pm

"Of course a compliment is all I can give. But you do deserve so much more." Caster said with a smile as Luna continued to rinse out her rag. He thought for a moment, and asked another question.

"Master Luna, what exactly have you summoned me for do you not know?" Caster said with a confused look on his face. "If you want help I can help you clean aswell." Caster said wanting to help his master any way he could.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:19 pm

Luna looked at Caster over her shoulder with a soft smile. "Apparently, there is a war, and the man from earlier, the one who made me angry, said that I was allowed a servant for help. And so I wanted to see if I could do it."She told him as she now completely turned her body to face him.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:25 pm

"Aahh so you do know...somewhat." Caster said happily. He put his hands together and walked over to her. "But come let me help you, we can discuss if you want. It depends on how much you like battle and a fight." Caster said.

"And you have summoned me, so you can do it. Meaning you can win the Holy Grail War." Caster said he was close to Luna now. Holding out his hand for the rag, to help.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Luna's hand held out the rag and handed it to him with a smile. She looked up into his red and blue eyes, her smile slightly widened and then she looked away from him for a moment and down at the hot steamy water that the rag was in.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:46 pm

When Luna looked into his eyes he smiled lightly and took the rag, he dipped the rag into the hot water and rinced it out. "So master Luna where to first." he asked grinning. "I could tell you more about the war if you wont. But you dont seem to be to worried about it."

Caster took a step back and waited for Luna to respond.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:11 pm

Luna looked up at him and then grabbed his wrists gently, and her eyes widened. "Oh you have no idea how worried i am at the moment. I may not show it, but i am worried about it. Ive never done anything like this and in my mind i am freaking out. "She said all in one breath and then spoke again in a deep breath. "Oh my goodness Luna breathe!"She told herself as she took another deep breath and then looked at him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Master Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Master Bedroom
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next