Fate/Stay Night: Code Error
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is time for the Holy Grail War. The stage has been set, the participants are preparing. In the fight for this magical item of unlimited power, what will you be? Will you be a Master? A Servant? A Magus? Good or Evil? You decide. Good luck...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Living Room/Game Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

Living Room/Game Room Empty
PostSubject: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:53 pm

The living room and game room in one. A very large room.

Living Room:
Spoiler:

Game Room:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Luna on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:09 pm

Caster stood up and decided Luna needed more pretection, he felt he wasnt enough to watch over her. She was too innocent for this. Caster walked to the living room and prepared a summon, because he is a magi he is capable of summoning a servant aswell.
He set up the what he needed to and drew a symbol on the floor. He began a chant to summon a servant.

"I call upon thee, for the sake of power
Come to my aid. Let our fates intertwine
Let us choose our destiny
together. We shall change this
world into peace. and nothing more
The Heavens shall feel our power
The hells shall feel out wrath
I summon you servant, come and answer to me."

He was only waiting for it to appear.

Last edited by Caster on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:15 pm

Luna was already in the living room when she heard someone else in the area as well. She got up and walked around, seeing Caster. She sighed in relief and spoke softly. "Caster You scared me."She said as she walked over to him in her nice clean clothes, which consists of her orange coset, and her black skirt.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:53 pm

There was a blast of power, causing some of the furniture to topple over and the lights to flicker. As the dust and lights settled, a woman stood in the middle of the symbol with long brown hair that fell to the middle of her back though some of it was up in a bow type loop, supported by a hair ornament. Her outfit was a sort of modern and ancient Chinese dancer combination in a main color of purple with some aqua hints and soft gold border, beneath the split skirt were a black kind of pants that were also bordered by gold. Her gloved hands, one hanging casually by her side with a naginata, a long teak wood pool with eighteen inches of strong, razor blade steel fixed to one end, while the other was brushing back some of her hair that framed her face, lashed eyelids opened to reveal pale jade eyes that were accented around them by soft, pale, reddish-violet eyeshadow. "So I was summoned and so a contract is made, which of you is my master?" a soft musical like voice came when she spoke, her pale jade eyes traveled from the woman to the male.

(Naginatas were traditionally used by the Japanese samurai class, but that's traditionally, not only.)
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Caster stood up and looked at Rider then at Luna. "Im sorry Luna I didnt mean to frighten you, I just did something I thought was needed." Caster said.

"I believe I am your master." Caster said to Rider. "May I have your name?" he asked her nicely.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:14 pm

Luna's eyes widened as she seen the other woman standing there, she was semi speechless. "Well who is she??"She asked with a soft smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:18 pm

Rider's pale jade eyes looked Caster over for a moment before they went back to the woman for a glance and then back at Caster as he identified himself as her master. "I am called Rider though....you may be able to tell what of that is only a cover." She said, meaning that Rider wasn't her true name but she was cautious because of the other person there and was not sure if her true name was to be spoken so freely around her and would keep her cautions until otherwise proven. Despite how carefree she usually was, this area was a place she was suddenly brought to and thus, she was on the tips of her nerves with caution. Rider shifted her hold on her naginata in what seemed to be yet another casual hold though it would be easy to maneuver.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:35 pm

"Well Rider I am Caster I haved summoned you myself. and this is Mas...I mean Luna just Luna. She is my master who has summoned me. I hope we will work well together." Caster said smiling at both of them. He looked down and realized he was only wearing basketball shorts and no shirt.

"Oh mas..Luna. Luna do you have any spare clothes for me." Caster asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:38 pm

Luna soon grabbed Caster's arm and held onto him. "Yes. Because you really need a shirt on."She said with a soft giggle. "Let me go look for some. My father's old room might have some actually."She said as she headed towards her father's old room.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:43 pm

Rider nodded her head and smiled at Caster then looked at Luna and blinked when she saw her hang onto him and when she went to go get Caster a shirt, Rider looked back at Caster. "Master's Mistress seems quite clingy and a bit bubbly." She commented and set the butt end of her naginata on the ground as she held onto it with one hand and inspected one of the flower like bracelets that went around her gloves then looked back at Caster with her pale Jade eyes. "But if she is Master's mistress then why does Master address her as this 'Luna'?" Rider asked, tilting her head to the side with an easy smile.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:17 pm

Luna comes back into the living room with an entire basket full of mens clothes that were her real father's clothes that looked like they would fit Caster. "Here you go Caster. They looked like they would be your size, so just try them on, and if some don't fit, let me know okay?"She said with a smile as her arms were slightly struggling to hold onto the basket full of clothes which was semi heavy to her.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:33 pm

"Because Luna wishes to be called that, and I feel I should do the same just call me Caster Rider." Caster said to her looking into her eyes. He took a shirt and tried it on, it fit perfectly.

"Thanks so much Luna." He said to her looking into her eyes. He gets very easily distracted by her eyes.

Caster then looked on how she was struggling with the basket. He picked it up eaily and placed it back from where she got it.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:37 pm

Rider blinked as she watched Caster for what seemed like a second even as Luna came in and she moved, only letting Caster have the basket for a second before she held it with one hand. "Master Caster...Caster...allow me." Rider smiled at Caster and held the basket before she moved and put it back where she had saw the other female grab it. "What else could I possibly do for you?" she asked, her question directed at Caster. She seemed to be ignoring Luna. She'd asked but that also didn't mean she'd follow unless she felt like it, it was her choice unless he was ordered.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:49 pm

Luna narrowed her eyes to the new girl and turned away to face Caster with a soft smile on her face. "I'm glad that the clothes fit you. Feel free to look up in my father's room for anything else you might like. I have no use for all of his old belongings anymore."She said as she tilted her head to the side a bit, completely ignoring Ride at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:04 pm

Caster felt squished by these two women, "Ahh Rider thats all, I need nothing else thank you for the help. But please relax." Caster said smiling at her. He looked at Luna "Thank you Luna I will use your fathers clothes from now on."

Caster stood there kind of awkard. He could feel the tension between the two they were ignoring each other. "Aahh." Was all Caster could say. He felt stuck inbetween the two.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:08 pm

Rider walked back over and smiled at Caster though when she took a millisecond's glance at Luna her smile didn't reach her eyes until she looked back at Caster "Are you sure there is nothing else? I am to follow your orders when told to, your protection, relaxation, and the like are all things I can help with." she smiled at him and twirled back a bit and in the same motion, she bent down at the waist, bringing one arm in front of her at a bend while the other outstretched at a back angle in a bow. "I am quite content with being able to help you." she said, making sure that 'you' was directed at Caster and far from the possibility of being Luna.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:58 pm

Caster smirked and looked at Rider. "Yes I am aware of all of that, please rise." Caster went over and put his hands on her shoulders. "But please there is no need, for all of that. Infact even though you will be my servant I summoned you so you can help me protect Luna over here." Caster said pointing to Luna with his thumb.

"So what do you say to that Rider will you help me?"
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:02 am

Rider straightened up and listened to him and then smiled as she looked at Luna, her eyes not looking away as her smile looked a bit cruel, possibly something else. "I will do all I may to....assist you with keeping....this..Luna at peace, my master." she said in chinese with her smile not wavering, her meaning possibly being several things if looked at and understood perfectly then she turned to Caster with a kind smile "But my master's protection has to come first." she said in 'english.'

(English has the ' ' marks because I wasn't sure if they were really speaking english because that's what we're typing it in or what so....yeah)
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:24 am

"Aahh I understand Rider and thank you very much." Caster said grinning to her. Caster then sighed and stretched up his bones cracked and his hair swung over his face. "Im glad you understant Rider." He said once more. He noticed Rider's eyes were very pretty he was stuck gazign at them for a minute.

"Rider your eyes are very pretty." Caster said smiling.
He turned to look at Luna. "Luna all is well?" He asked in concern. Luna was still under his protection.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:27 am

Rider smiled and wondered if he had completely understood Chinese generally or if it was the master-servant bond that let him understand. She blinked her pale, jade green eyes once as she looked at him and smiled at his compliment "Thank you...Caster." she said as she smiled then looked at Luna's direction, not Luna specifically as she smiled, a mysterious kind of smile.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:16 am

Luna nodded her head and slightly smiled up at Caster. "Yes. All is well."She said as she started walking over to the sofa. Once reaching the sofa, she sat down, crossing her legs and started reading a book.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:28 am

Caster took a deep breath and saw Luna about to read. He then looked at Rider, and pondered on a idea. "Rider would you like to read?" he asked her in a attemps to get Rider and Luna closer. He felt the tension between them, and it was awkard.
Almost as if he could tell the future Caster already had a vague picture on how his life was gonna be like witht these two.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:54 pm

Rider looked at Caster and blinked a bit "I read when I have time to so I suppose that would indeed be a 'yes'" she said as she looked at him and then out one of the windows to see if it was windy out or not. "Why do you ask?" she then asked when she turned her attention back on Caster, her ignorance of Luna still playing.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:15 pm

Luna glanced up at Caster and Rider, she scoffs and then puts the book down gently on the table. She then gets up and walks over to Caster, nods her head and smiles. She doesnt look at Rider because she is pretending she is not even there. Luna walks off towards her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:24 pm

"I thought perhaps Luna could show you some books you like to read." Caster said to Rider.
He then noticed Luna stood and nodded to Caster and she left the room. Caster was confused by this action. "Luna..." Caster said quitly. Perhaps these two were not gonna get along.

Caster wanted to follow Luna but he thought she needed a little space. "Rider...could you perhaps try to get along with Luna a little more." Caster asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Living Room/Game Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next