Fate/Stay Night: Code Error
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is time for the Holy Grail War. The stage has been set, the participants are preparing. In the fight for this magical item of unlimited power, what will you be? Will you be a Master? A Servant? A Magus? Good or Evil? You decide. Good luck...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Living Room/Game Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rider

Rider

Living Room/Game Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Rider frowned "It would take a command to make be 'try to get along with her.'" Rider said evenly. "There's something about her that I do not like." she added and tucked a few dark brown strands behind one of her ears as she looked out the window to watch the wind blow against some trees in the scenery. "Why does master....or rather Caster, care so much for her? There is no statement that masters are to be specifically cared for by their servants just protected and aided for the Holy Grail last I had looked."
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:00 pm

"Umm I dont know..." Caster said first but infact he did know exactly why Luna got special care from him. He just wouldnt admit it so easily, he kept things to himself. "She is just, special. And needs to protected in a special kind of way." Caster said looking out the window aswell.
He let it go and looked at the wind.
"Rider im going to check up on Luna, please take it as a command if you must. Get along." Caster said to her as he walked away to Luna's room.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:04 pm

Rider watched him walk of and smiled, but it wasn't a kind smile. "I can take this in a few ways my master. I can take it as an unspecified suggested about who to get along with or I can just plainly take it as a suggestion for who to get along with but it most certainly cannot be a command if you give the freedom to chose it to the servant. Your few commands stay and I will continue as I feel." Rider spoke in a soft and ancient Chinese before she laughed a bit and went to the window, opening it and beginning to dancing around in the living room in an old Chinese style as the wind blew in.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Caster came back to the living room after sometime, he saw Rider dancing away with the wind. He looked at her for a while.

"So you like to dance?" Caster asked finally deciding to speak to her. Caster really needed a walk of his own. To get away and think about things, what he was going to do with Luna. What he was going to about Rider. He rubbed his temples and looked at Rider some more. "So other then dance what else do you like to do?" he asked wanting to get to know Rider some more.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:44 pm

Rider continued to dance gracefully around the room, she seemed to know that Caster would be coming, that or she guessed. "I like to read at times, and meditate, also I like to sing but those are all hobbies." She said with a smile as she looked at him but continued to move around in a slow but graceful pattern. "And what do you like to do...Caster?" She asked, tilting her head a bit but that didn't stop her other movements. Her mind was far from Luna, she was calm as long as she was able to do something she liked.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:12 pm

"Oh I like to...I have no idea. I really dont know." Caster said chuckling to himself when he realized he really didnt know.

"Perhaps I should find some interests..." Caster said pondering on stuff he would like to do. Caster stood up and stretched out. He watched Rider dance some more, and noticed she was just as beuatifal as Luna was. Her eyes were jade green, and Luna's was orange. Such weird colors for eyes Caster thought, but he liked their eyes.

"Hmmm..." Caster said as he sat back down on a chair and put his head down.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Rider smiled and finished her dance just as the wind died down to a breeze and then to hardly being there. "You should though, you probably already have interests you just don't realize them." Rider smiled at her master and then sat down on the couch, crossing one leg over the other, causing the revealed skin on her thigh to show in the side with the split in her skirt. "So, is there anything that comes to mind now or should we try a different topic? For example, what are your plans about the Holy Grail War?"
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:36 pm

"Ah yes the holy grail...I dont know. Luna is innocent and doesnt know what to do about fighting. My plan was to summon someone that can help me. And you came thankfully, I am very thankfull for that." Caster said smiling as he lifted his head up. He saw Rider's legs and thoughts hit his mind like any other male.

"But as of now, I dont know. There are others out there fighting. Dangerous ones, that could be dangerous for Luna. I am lucky to have you."He said to Rider looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:46 pm

"Well I'm glad to know that you're thankful for it." Rider said and smiled at him as she leaned her back against the back of the sofa and took in a deep breath and let it out slowly and silently, relaxing. "I see...." she said as she turned her head in the direction of the window and looked out it for a few minutes before she looked back at Caster and smiled at him "I'll try my best in it for my own master though." she said, though she was smiling, she didn't like how that meant, at times, when protecting Caster, she'd probably be protecting Luna. "So, are there any plans to go outside or are they too dangerous?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:58 pm

"I suppose going outside is alright, haha. Do you want to take a walk outside Rider?" Caster asked her. He noticed he hadnt been outside since he was summoned. He wanted a nice walk, outside with some fresh air.

"Come on it will be fun,...I guess." Caster said smiling and standing up walking to Rider holding out a hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:00 pm

Rider blinked at the offer to help her up and hesitated but took it slowly, grabbing his hand and pulling herself up then she straightened her skirt a bit and nodded "It seems to be decently windy out so outside sounds wonderful." she smiled "But um...where's the door?" she asked, having only been summoned in this room, she hadn't left it yet since.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:14 pm

Caster lauped pretty hard, "To be honest I dont know, I never left the house as of yet. But its gotta be around here somewhere right?" Caster said looking around for a door.

"Ah hopefully thats the door to outside." Caster said heading to the door, he opened it and smelt the fresh air. "Yea this is what I need." Caster said smiling.

He walked outside with only a shirt and shorts on but he walked anyway. "The grass beneath his feet and then wind blowing his hair.
Back to top Go down
Rider

Rider

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Rider smiled and followed behind Caster, smiling once she got outside and felt the wind on her face. "Now this is a whole lot better than being inside all the time." she said and did a twirl as she smiled and began to hum a random tune that came to her mind. "So what's your favorite kind of weather? Or favorite element of it? Like the rain, wind, sun, clouds, and those kinds of things." Rider asked, turning to look at Caster after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:25 pm

"I like it all." Caster answered with closed eyes and wind in his face. "Well not snow." he smirked and opened one eye towards Rider. "Im not a big fan of realy cold weather. But the other seasons I love. Spring is my favorite."

Caster opened both eyes and started a slight slow walk. "As for elemants in general Water is very powerful, fire has passion and earth holds life. Air is always free. So I guess I like them all too." He answered smiling

"And what about you, how do you feel about the elements? other then weather." Caster asked her with the wind blowing his hair pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:58 pm

Luna walked into the living room, seeing no one around. She stood there and thought for a moment and sighed. She was standing in the living room alone, and it was extremely quiet, a little too quiet she thought. But hen she heard someone outside and went over to the glass door and looked through it. She seen Caster and....Rider walking together outside, she shook her head and sighed and then left the living room out to the back of the mansion, headed towards the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room/Game Room   Living Room/Game Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living Room/Game Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2