Fate/Stay Night: Code Error
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is time for the Holy Grail War. The stage has been set, the participants are preparing. In the fight for this magical item of unlimited power, what will you be? Will you be a Master? A Servant? A Magus? Good or Evil? You decide. Good luck...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is everybody

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

Where is everybody - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:22 pm

Luna looked at the car with wide bright orange eyes. She then walked a bit closer to the car and ran her fingers lightly over the top with a grin. "Very nice car, Shan. Very nice."She told him as she got into the car, closing the door and then crossing her right leg over her left knee. Luna turned her head and looked deeply at Shan.
Back to top Go down
Shan

Shan

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:29 pm

"Why thank you Luna" he said while shifting the car into drive, "So where would you like to go?" he asked while pulling out of the park "if you're hungry i'd be delighted to take you to dinner, but then again I suppose we'd have to change first" he said taking a quick look at their clothes, "Whatever works for you sounds good"
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:35 pm

Luna continued to look at him, gazing into his eyes with a smile. "Anywhere would be fine with me. And I have some clothes in my bag for me, and maybe some of my fathers' old clothes too, that you could possibly wear if you want to."Luna told him with a smile as she started digging through her back pack.
Back to top Go down
Shan

Shan

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:59 pm

"Im sure that'll do fine, a quick change is better than no clothes at all" Jack said as he kept driving ("Though what I wouldn't give to see her with nothing on" he thought while putting on a smirk, but then shook his head ("now now Shan") he thought as he drove ("just because I take a girl to dinner doesnt mean I'm going to end up sharing the same bed that night, I've gotta take things slowly... be a gentlemen") he said, while pulling up to one of Shan's personal favourites for high class restaurant choice "Prepare to die and go to heaven in the amount to of amazing you're about to recieve" he said while opening his door and stepping out, he walked around the car and opened Luna's door for her.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:44 pm

Luna smiled at him as she heard him speak and was about to open her door until she seen Shan open it for her. Just then, her smile widened a bit and she got out, she gave him a nice suit looking wardrobe and held a dress behind her back, not wanting him to see it yet. She wanted the dress to be a surprise to him. Luna quickly walked into the building and into the ladies room. "I'll be out in a minute Shan."She told him just before she completely went into the girls room.
Back to top Go down
Shan

Shan

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:00 pm

Shan walked into the men's room and quickly got changed, the clothes Luna had given him felt very normal. It's as though the clothes had been built to fit his body size. The shoes he was wearing already were finely suited for this occasion. He walked out and went over to one of the waiters, "A table for two if you please" he said to the man. "i'm sorry sir but the only way you'll be able to get a table is if you had reserved one in advance... so I don't think you'll be sitting down this evening.... not unless the owner personally lets you in" the waiter laughed to himself... "Well that's funny you see" Shan said with a grin "becuase... I am the owner" he said and the waiter's face went pale, "Oh... im so sorry sir, I didn't recognize you when you came in" the man said bowing quickly "Then I take it you'll be dining in the usual location then?". "Thats right... to the top my good boy" he said pointing to the elevator, "but you see I have a guest tonight, so I'll have to wait for her first" he said tilting his head towards the ladies room, "ah yes sir, i'll make sure everything is prepared". "Wonderful" Shan spoke softly to himself "Everything is wonderful"
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:01 pm

Luna came out of the girls room and dusted off her dress quickly and then looked around for Shan with a curious look on her face, which meant her eyes were slightly widened a bit, but looked normal, and her hands were held together behind her back. Luna finally spotted Shan and smiled, walking over to the table, she looked at him when she stood in front of him. "How do I look?"Luna asked him as she looked down at her own dress with a smile. "By the way you look very nice, Shan."She commented him with a smile still on her face.

Dress:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shan

Shan

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:34 pm

"Luna!" he said with amazment "you look astonishing" he looked down at the table "this isn't where we'll be dining my dear" he said taking her by the hand, he led her over to the elevator, he pulled out a small card and swiped it "We'll be dining in a more... secluded area" he said as the doors slid open. as they walked in he pressed on of the buttons labeled D, as the doors shut behind them he turned to Luna "so now that we're alone you wouldn't do anything that might injure me would you" he said looking at Luna with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:32 am

Luna smiled at Shan ans shook her head. "No of course not. I give you my word. As long as you do not try to pull anything, I shall not harm you in any way."Luna said to him with an innocent look on her face as her head was slightly pointed downwards, yet her eyes were looking right up into his eyes. Luna also put her hand back behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Shan

Shan

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:30 pm

Jack looked her in the eyes "Well then I'd better watch my back, because seeing as I invited you to dinner I wouldn't say i'm not trying to pull just anything" he said smirking as the elevator reached their destination, the doors opened and Shan walked into the new room. "Allow me to entertain you for this evening madam" he said spinning around and pulling a bow, "Our chefs have quite the cappabilities to attain anything that you might wish" he spoke with a smile, slowly walking over to a large gramaphone sititng against the wall, he took out a record that was sitting next to it and slid it into the hole, "I hope you'll find tonights events truely unforgettable" he said as the classical music started playing and he walked towards her.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Luna slightly began to blush as Shan walked towards her. She had no clue why she was blushing, but she was, maybe because this really good looking man was walking towards her, and took her out to dinner. "I'm sure I will never forget tonight."She told him with a smirk as she walked over to him as he walked to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is everybody
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate/Stay Night: Code Error :: Gameplay Area :: Tohno City-
Jump to: