Fate/Stay Night: Code Error
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is time for the Holy Grail War. The stage has been set, the participants are preparing. In the fight for this magical item of unlimited power, what will you be? Will you be a Master? A Servant? A Magus? Good or Evil? You decide. Good luck...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clearwater Lake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

Clearwater Lake Empty
PostSubject: Clearwater Lake   Clearwater Lake EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:37 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Clearwater Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearwater Lake   Clearwater Lake EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:38 pm

Luna was walking around and decided to go for a little swim. She headed towards the lake and quickly stripped down standing in once place in her under garments, placing a towel down on the ground on a large rock. She then dove into the pond in a deep area and began to swim around. Luna swam up to the surface to get some air and then began to float o her back, humming a soft and quiet tune while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

Clearwater Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearwater Lake   Clearwater Lake EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:50 pm

After having followed his servant for a long while, they both finaly reached the estate, a large castle that originally was supposed to be empty. It wasn't, even with most lights off Ruke could tell there must have been someone living around here.

"I sense no magic boundaries, no traps or anything. If this realy is the house of a magi, its terribly badly secured, unless this whole thing is a trap - we will have to be cautious, wi-" he turned left, he had heard something. "!" sounds of splashing water? If there was a servant or master there right now, he could play out his advantage possibly.

He signed to Assassin to follow the noise, just to find that someone had seriously decided to take a swin in the lake, at night and this time of season. "there is someone in the water, try confronting them and ask them what they're doing at this time of night." he whispered to Assassin.
Back to top Go down
Assassin

Clearwater Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearwater Lake   Clearwater Lake EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:59 pm

"Aye-ye.boss." <presanse concealment> He slipped through th trees,toward the splashing sounds. He finaaly reached them, and unsheathed his cutlass. "Alright, what are you up....Aaaagh!" He spots a girl in wha seems like swimmig outfit, and covers his eyes.drpping his cutlass in the process. "I-i'm so so sorry, I'll comeback late-yaah?!" He rips over a rock, and falls into the water.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Clearwater Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearwater Lake   Clearwater Lake EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:03 pm

Luna gasps as she see's a strange man in her lake then she swims over to him to see if he is okay. "Sir? Sir? Are you okay, Sir??"She asked him as she pulled him out of the water a bit and looked down at him. She then reached her towel and wrapped it around herself.
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

Clearwater Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearwater Lake   Clearwater Lake EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:13 pm

'what kind of servant did I get, tch.' he frowned. The girl had swam back and fished his servant out of the water, wrapping herself into a towel while kneeling down.

He stood behind her, just a meter,his hand stretched out towards her and his hand like imitating a gun. Apparently it looked less threatening, but the fact he was a magi made it threatening - he could shoot at her head from point blanc distance. Killing her here would be no problem, however...

"what do you think you're doing, you should have summoned your servant already. Do you have a death wish? You're a pretty pathetic Master and Magi, huh?" he spoke with a low voice, he was still clad in dark clothes, only leaving his eyes free. They were cold, yet he actualy was concerned, he could tell she had a magical curcuit inside her.
Back to top Go down
Assassin

Clearwater Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearwater Lake   Clearwater Lake EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:30 pm

Assassin opened his eyes suddenly. "Er..uh...what happened?" He sat up,pulling his hood over his head hurridly. "Um...er.... " He suddenly jumps to the side of his master. "Behold, your worst nightmare...." He bows formally to the lady."Thanks for saving me from drowning,by the way."
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Clearwater Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearwater Lake   Clearwater Lake EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:36 pm

Luna straightened her legs and then turned towards to boys with a smile on her face. Her smile looked half good and half evil, as if she was trying to be nice yet plot something all at the same time. "You are quite welcome."She said as she snapped her fingers and her entire outfit changed back to normal, her corset and her skirt and boots. Luna then let her smile fade as she looked at the two. "Now what do you want? You must want something, since you have trespassed on my property and now threatening me."She said as she placed her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

Clearwater Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearwater Lake   Clearwater Lake EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:51 pm

"..." Ruke stayed silent, he had already poised his question, he now was entirely sure she was a magus. And what was with her question anyway, any magi belonging to the mage society knew about the holy grail war, unless she wasn't part of it and never taught about it.

"I'll allow you to summon your servant." he said. He was the kind of person to fight fair, and killing master before he had even summoned his servant wasn't fair. After that however, if given the chance - he would kill her.
Back to top Go down
Assassin

Clearwater Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearwater Lake   Clearwater Lake EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:56 pm

Assassin cleared his throaght. "well, I'll just get my cutlass, since we're not gonna fight...." He walks to his weapon,whistling.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Clearwater Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearwater Lake   Clearwater Lake EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Luna watched him as he moved. She then waved her hand, making his weapon come flying towards her, she waited for it to get close enough then caught it. "You dont need this while you are here. Now please. Sit!"She demanded them both firmly as she forced gravity to pull them both down into a chair as she sat down in her own chair all on her own. "Now. For your question about getting my servant, I do not need it. For I can handle this all on my own."She stated with a smile then spoke again. "Now. Why are you here?"She asked as she crossed her legs and placed her hands over her knee.
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

Clearwater Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearwater Lake   Clearwater Lake EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:35 pm

"huh?" he got surprised as he suddenly felt magic run through his veins, trying to force him to sit down. The moment he noticed, he activated his own magic cycle inside him, let it pour out like water and washing the effect forced upon him away, he didn't expect his servant to avoid it, though he should have been able to break out of it again

"So you see no need to summon a servant? fine, then revoke your right to participate in the holy grail war and have your wish fullfilled. And in addition - try using magic to force me to do what you want, and I will retaliate." he still had his hand pointed at her. .

Back to top Go down
Assassin

Clearwater Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearwater Lake   Clearwater Lake EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:47 pm

"Huh?" What seemed like a magical weight pressed down on his shoulders,forcing him to sit in a chair. "Realease m- hey,this chair is very comfortable.,," He settled himself firmly into the seat, crossing his legs as he does so. He figured he was agile enough to sprint for his cutlass wich was lying on the table. Besides,Ruke looked like he had it handled.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Clearwater Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearwater Lake   Clearwater Lake EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:50 pm

Luna spoke in a soft tone and looked at the two, not using any magic now. " What holy grail war? What is that??"She asked in confusion, not know what it was.
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

Clearwater Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearwater Lake   Clearwater Lake EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:07 pm

there was a short pause, utter silence. she didn't know what was going on at all, so he felt bad for threatening her out of the blue. He let his hand fall, loosening up.

"You have been chosen as a Master to participate in the holy grail war, a tournament of seven mages to have any wish granted, each Master summons a servant, a heroic spirit from either point in the time line, to fight for him. Since you seem oblivious of it, I reccomend going to kotomine church and consult the priest there, he is the supervisor of the Holy grail war. Each Master has to kill all other Masters to obtain the holy grail, so for your own safety - revoke your right." Ruke backed away, ready to leave. He would not kill someone who was dragged into this against his will.
Back to top Go down
Assassin

Clearwater Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearwater Lake   Clearwater Lake EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:10 am

Assassin nodded. "You're right,boss." He pulls down his hood and looks freindly at the woman. "If you want to become allies though,and you want to join in on this war, just contact us." He gets an idea and holds out his hand."Cutlass come!" His sword turns to mist and flows to his hand, becoming solid as he grips it.He sheathed it with a flourish."You have a good night now."He turns around and ges ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

Clearwater Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearwater Lake   Clearwater Lake EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:04 am

Ruke frowned, though it wasn't visible due to his disguise he realy displeased about his servants action, he would adress this case once they reached a safe destination. This was the holy grail war, and his servant was obviously trying to see this whole thing as a game of sorts, the holy grail war had no alliances, there were temporary pacts to defeat a certain common enemy, but ultimately each other Servant and Master had to die. At least that's what the core of the holy grail war pretty much was, Magi's weren't forced to be killed but usualy displayed a weak spot since easier killed and cutting of a servant of their mana supply.

"Be still Servant, I believe I gave you no order to make arrangements or chit-chat with possible enemies." he spoke in an angry tone, yet low enough to not have the female Magi just a short distance away catch onto it.
Back to top Go down
Assassin

Clearwater Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearwater Lake   Clearwater Lake EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:25 pm

"don't start getting angry at me boss, we could use the help," he whispered back. " I know this is life and death, and that is why I intend to make tempory pacts. I messed up,but thats only cause of the time I come from. Now, the war ain't started just yet, so we should sit back and plan. Starting battle too early will draw attention to us, and that will be our undoing. We should have at least one ally before we began battle, or do you want to take on a Berserker with just me by you're side?"
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Clearwater Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearwater Lake   Clearwater Lake EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:45 pm

Luna stood up and watched the two, wondering what was going on and what they were talking about. She shrugged her shoulders and turned away from them. "If you need me, I will be in my home."She said as she walked over to a back door, opened it and walked into her dining room, considering the door that lead inside was to the dining room. Luna closed the door behind her and sat down in one of the chairs inside.
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

Clearwater Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearwater Lake   Clearwater Lake EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:14 pm

He did not want to argue with his servant in front of her, though having his servant outright enquestion his decisions was in no way tolerable. HE was the master and Assassin HIS servant, it was realy hard to understand how he summoned a heroic spirit so unlike him - there must have been some other factors deciding.

Looking back to Luna he changed his destination and walked up to the door, pushing it open.

"listen." he spoke up, adressing luna. "I will answer any questions you have about the war, this does not mean we're friends. I just cannot stand it if people get dragged into a war and killed because they don't know the rules. Especialy not if it's a cute girl with a future ahead of her." he glanced at Assassin, though that probably was hard to notice with his disguise. " though, if you do not revoke your right to participate in this war once you understand, we will be enemies the next time we meet. I'll kill you without hesitation. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clearwater Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearwater Lake   Clearwater Lake Empty

Back to top Go down

Clearwater Lake
Page 1 of 1