Fate/Stay Night: Code Error
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is time for the Holy Grail War. The stage has been set, the participants are preparing. In the fight for this magical item of unlimited power, what will you be? Will you be a Master? A Servant? A Magus? Good or Evil? You decide. Good luck...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Master Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Caster

Caster

Master Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:18 pm

Caster looked concerend for Luna, and by the look on her face she looked worried. He dropped the rag on the floor and held her hands gently to calm her down. "Yes haha breathe please." Caster said he let out a little lauph. He thought Luna was cute, and her worried self.

"Thats why I am here to protect you, Luna there is no need to be worried." He went close to her "I promise nothing will hurt you, you have nothing to fear."
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:23 pm

Luna slightly bent backwards as he had come closer to her but she never took her eyes away from his. She nodded her head. "O-okay. T-thank y-you"She said with a stutter. She slightly blushed as she felt her hands being held by Caster's hands.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:32 pm

Caster heard her stutter, he probably did something wrong. He took some steps back quickly, and picked up the rag he dropped. "Im sorry my master, If I made you feel uncomfortable." He said quickly, and took slight bow and backed away some more. Not wanting to make her feel even more uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:34 pm

"No no no. You're fine, i'm not uncomfortable. I promise"She said with a smile as she stepped towards him and slightly bowed back with a smile and then straightened her back. "So please, tell me all about it and hopefully you could explain it better than the man I met could."She said with a slightly tilted head.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:44 pm

"Oh of course, I will explain the best way I can to you." Caster said looking at her, he placed the rag on the table and stretched his back.

"I am caster your servant, I am to help you win the Holy Grail. The Holy Grail is able to grant wishes. You are a Magus a being capable of magic power that is how you summoned me. I am also a magi capable of using magic of the highest power. We are suppose to win the Holy Grail War. That is mainly it, realy do you have anyother questions?" Caster asked Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Luna nodded her head in understanding but she still had one question though. "Yes. One other question. I have never really faught before....nor have I been in a war. So...My question is....What do I do??"She asked him as she walked over to her bed and sat down on it. She patted the spot next to her, motioning for Caster to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:54 pm

Caster looked at her as she went to her bed. "Hmm that will make things more diffucult." he started to say but stoped when he was motioned to sit on the bed. He walked over and gently sat next to her, not to close he didnt want her uncomfortable. He cared about her comfort more then his own.

"Yes that will make things more diffucult, but it will be nothing. We can win I am sure of it. You should command me to do battles and other things that will bring us closer to victory. Perhaps training should be good, and maybe some studying to know what exactly what you are up agaisnt." Caster said to Luna looking at her but his face wasnt in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:58 pm

Luna sat there holding her hands together and looking down at them and smiles. "Okay. Thank you for explaining it all to me."She told him as she lifted her head up and smiled at him. She then leaned over and hugged him softly and with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Caster again was surprised when Luna hugged him, but he smiled and patted her arm. And Gently hugged her back. "Aahh master Luna, you realy do like to...hug." Caster said to her.

"And it also my pleasure to help you in anyway possible." Caster said, he was happy to get such a master. A master he would actaully like to serve. He rubbed her arm gently and smiled lightly under his hair.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:20 am

Luna let go of him and then stood up with a smile. "Yep. I do like to hug."She said with a smile as she then put her arms up high, stretching, and then she began to yawn, as she was yawning she leaned her head back. Once che was finished yawning and stretching, her eyes becam very tired.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:46 pm

"I sense you very tired master perhaps some rest." Caster said standing up to get off her bed. He walked to the end of the bed and smiled lightly."There get some rest, a new adventure starts tomorrow."
Caster said putting his hands in his pockets.

He looked out the window, and it was getting late.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:48 pm

Luna walked over into her walk-in closet, closed the doors behind her and began to change out of her clothes and put on black shorts, and an orange tank top. She yawned again as she was in her closet, she was so tired that she decided to lay down on the floor and soon she feel asleep.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:51 pm

Caster noticed that she spent a good while in the closet, just to check up on her he went to the closet and knocked on the door. "Master Luna?" He said quite a few times, with no answer.
He knocked again and said "Master Luna?" he repeated this another three times then finally decided to peak in the door. Luna was asleep on the floor, Caster sighed thinking something much worse had happened to her.

He opened the door fully to go in, and get good room to pick her and get out the closet. He carried her in his arms to her bed, and placed the cover over her so she wont get cold. Caster then walked away fromthe bed, and stood by the window looking at moon. Just thinking about many things. Waiting for his master to awake again.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Luna tossed and turned in her bed after being put in it and covered up. She sighed a few time in her sleep but then went back to sleeping quietly, her breathing was as silent as could be. Luna rolled onto her side and slept there for an hour or so. Then slightly she had woken up and shifted to her other side and slept for another few hours.

Morning had come within a few more hours after Luna had fallen asleep. She had rollen over and ended up falling off of her bed on her stomach. Luna then groaned and just laid there with the sun shining on her entire body, highlighting her hair, skin, and eyes.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:14 pm

Caster just stayed awake for a while, but actaully drifted off to sleep by the window seal he was sitting on. He closed his heavy eyelids and went to sleep for a couple of hours. But then awoke with the sun in his eyes when Luna fell off her bed. "OOhh Master Luna, so troublesome." Caster said walking to her.

She was still asleep, and Caster smiled. She looked even more wonderful with the sun shining over her face and hair. Caster didnt know if he wanted to wake her, but he couldnt just leave her there like that. So he picked her up again, and placed her on her bed. He gently spoke "Master Luna do you awake now?" he said close to her ear as a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Luna opened her bright orange eyes and looked up at Caster with a smile. "Mmm Morning."She said cheerfully as she sat up and stretched her arms up and ran one of her hands down her arm that was still straight up in the air, slightly scratching it. She let her arms fall to her sides and then she stood up and looked around.

While she was looking around and turned towards Caster with a soft smile. "How did you sleep?? Or where, did you sleep??"She asked, the smile remained on her face as she looked at him. Luna, at that point, lifted herself up onto her tip toes and stretched again, lifting her arms up high.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:28 pm

Caster smiled as Luna awoke, she was beautifal and Caster couldnt stop looking at her. He felt so deep, he almsot forgot Luna asked him a question. "Aaahhh oh yes, I believe I slept by...the window. Yes it was by the window for a few." Caster said scratching his head. He kind of forgot where he slept last night.

"Yes it was the window, hahaha." Caster said again letting out a slight lauph that he forgot where he slept. "Was there no headaches this time Master Luna?" Caster asked with a bit of concern in his voice. Worried about his master's well-being. He stood up and waited for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:34 pm

Luna walked around on her tip toes with a smile, she shook her head in the "no" fashion. She finally stopped walking on her tip toes and gently put her heels down onto the floor. "Nope. No headaches, not today."She said as she whipped her body around and looked at Caster with a smile and her head tilted to the side a bit.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:38 pm

"Good to hear," Caster said smiling wide. He was very pleased to hear that, but still he would be looking up stuff in spare time. To create an antidote for headaches, he would make an antidote for whatever Luna felt sick with.

"So master Luna what plans have you for today?" Caster said with a cheery tone, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:42 pm

Luna smiled and began to speak to him softly. "Well first thing on my to do list, is this."She said as she slightly ran up to Caster and hugged him semi tightly, which tightly to her was not very tight at all to him. Luna's strengths were kind of weak, which she was trying to work on that, she was so tired of being a weak person, not being able to do anything to fight back or anything.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:48 pm

"Aaahhh again with the hugs." Caster said happily. He almost fell back in surprise, but he managed. He hugged her back and his arms held her in the air. "Yes Goodmorning master Luna." Caster said. He let go and put her down softly.

He put his arms behind him and tilted his head a little. Waiting for her to make her move, he would surely follow. No matter what.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Luna smiled cheerfully and with a big happy smile. "I'm hungry, are you?"She asked as she walked around in circles around Caster out of bordum but was still as happy as she could be. She continued to circle around him, while looking up at him with her bright orange eyes, a smile, and her finger running across his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Caster's stomach grumbled pretty loud, he was embarrased. "Uuuhhh yes I guess I am." Caster said following Luna with his head as much as he can. She was happy very happy he could tell.

Caster held his stomach, felt a ease calm,very calm. As Luna kept walking around running a finger around his shoulder. He grinned lightly as his stomach grumbled again. Then he felt embarressed another time. "Aaahh sorry bout that." he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:04 pm

Luna giggled and stopped, standing right in front of him, looking up at him, she felt kind of short but she thought oh well and smiled. "Okay. Lets go find something good to eat."She said with a wild smile as she grabbed Caster's hand and ran out of her room, headed towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Caster took Luna's hand and followed her into the kitchen waiting to eat some food. He was hungry very hungry and couldnt wait to eat to some food.

"Master Luna what can you cook?" Caster asked wondering about just what he was going to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Master Bedroom
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next