Fate/Stay Night: Code Error
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is time for the Holy Grail War. The stage has been set, the participants are preparing. In the fight for this magical item of unlimited power, what will you be? Will you be a Master? A Servant? A Magus? Good or Evil? You decide. Good luck...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Malikai Kitchen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:09 pm

This is the kitchen to the far right of the Malikai Mansion.

Malikai Kitchen Kitchen-cabinets-DALI-glossy-black-orange
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Luna ran into the kitchen while still holding onto Caster's hand. "Well this is the kitchen, and i've never cooked."She said embarased, very ambarassed. She let go of his hand and walked around the kitchen looking for things to make food with. Face it, she had no idea what she was doing or looking for.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:55 pm

Caster lauphed outloud. "So you cant cook...perhaps we can figure it out together." Caster said walking up looking for items to cook aswell. "I cant cook either, so no worries."

Caster opened the fridge and saw some eggs he took them out, with some butter. "I think these are good for cooking." He looked back in and took out some bacon. He looked in the cabinets and took out bread. "Here we go all we need I think..." Caster said looking at the stuff he pulled out. "So do you know where to start?" Caster asked Luna looking confused a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:03 pm

Luna looke dup at him with a smile and then she shook her head with a soft giggle as she also then bit her bottom lip as she looked around the kitchen again. She continued to bit her lip gently with a soft smile as she also continues to look around, trying to figure out what in the world to do or what she was supposed to do.

Luna has never cooked in her life because she alwas had her mother cook or she jsut didnt eat at all due to the fact that if her step father ever caught her out of her room, he would instantly beat her till she fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:11 pm

Caster looked at her look around the kitchen, he wondered about some things. "Master Luna if you live in a place like this why dont you know how to cook?" Caster asked her, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:33 pm

Luna turned and looked at him with a saddened face. She walked over to him and looked up at him."Because, if I was to ever leave my room, i would get beaten until i fell to the ground by my step father. And my mother was the one who always cooked in the house. I was never able to learn."She said as her head drooped and her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:50 pm

Caster brushed her hair to the side, and looked up. "Im sorry...Things like that wont happen anymore. K" Caster said he put his head back down. He hugged her softly and kissed her head. Then his voice went into a little anger. "Where is your stepfather now?" He asked worried for her safety. "He will no longer hurt you." Caster sad letting her go, and walking around. He was intending to do somerthing about this.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:01 pm

Luna walked up to him and gently grabbed him arm gently, turning him around and hugging him semi tightly. "He is with my mother, in his home. He wont be bothering me ever again, not after what I did to him when I was finally tired of the beatings."She explained as she didn't let Caster go, still hugging him, her eyes were closed as her lips were sealed together lightly.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:09 pm

Caster was angry but calmed down when Luna grabbed him. He took a deep breath and let out a sigh. "Luna..." was all he said as he hugged her back. Its been only a day but he felt so close to his master. Almost as if he known her for years, for all his life. "You will no longer be afraid. I promise you." Caster said to her softly.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:14 pm

Luna smiled and leaned up, kissing his cheek softly. "You are a very sweet and protective person. So thank you."She said softly and with a smile as she wiped her eyes to make sure there were no tears or anything.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:20 pm

"You are welcome, you are my master I value your protection more then my own." Caster said as he smiled to her. He walked back to the kitchen calm again. "So let us learn to cook ourselves!." He said cheery and grabbed the carton of eggs. He opened it and a egg fell to the floor. He looked shocked. "Ooops sorry." Caster said looking at Luna with a innocent face.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Luna giggled and walked over to the broken egg, she knelt down and cleaned up the broken egg then stood up, flipping her hair over her shoulder, and looking up at Caster with a soft smile. "Thats okay. I forgive you."She said as she placed the dripping, broken egg on Caster's head with an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:35 pm

Caster looked shocked when she placed the dripping egg on his head. "Ha no you didnt." Caster said happily. He looked at her innocent face, and smiled but that wasnt going to stop him. He took some butter and wiped it on Luna's face softly. Smiling he stood there and waited for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:39 am

Luna closed her eyes tightly as Caster had smeered butter on her face but she gasped as well. "Oh...My...Gosh!! You didn't..."She opened her eyes and then put her hand on her face to wipe off some of the butter. "You DID!!!"She said out loud and then laughed softly and then went and grabebd flour and threw some at him. She giggled and hid behind the counter with a huge smile on her face. She poked her head up over the counter to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:55 am

Before Caster knew it, he had flour all over him he smirked. Luna had started a food fight, and Caster was ready. She ran behind a counter and peeked out to look at him. But he would be gone, he was on the other end of the counter holding a tray of eggs. He smirked as he tossed the one egg over the counter, heading for right above. He looked around the counter to see if it landed, and what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:14 pm

Luna smirked as she had caught the egg and ran up to him, smashing the egg upside his head. She giggled and then smiled at him innocently. Once she pulled her hand away from the top of his head she wiped her hand across Caster's face and softly laughed, waiting for him to make his move next.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:10 pm

Caster was surprised when Luna smashed a egg on his head, then wiped it on his face. Caster leaned back, and reached in the carton and threw an egg at her shirt. Caster smirked and countinued to back up, "I cant believe you caught that." Caster said grinning. "But no more easy ones." Caster threw another egg at her shirt and backed up on the floor somemore.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:19 pm

Luna gasped as sht eggs hit her and broke open on her shirt. "Oh huh uh!!."She said as she then grabbed icing that she found in a cupboard and then she tackled Caster to the ground gently, making sure not to hurt him in any way. Once she was now sitting on him, she smeered icing all over him then took her finger, swiping some of the icing from his cheek and then licked her finger with a smile. " Mmm. Yummy."She said as she looked down at him as well as sitting on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Caster took some for himself and tried it. "That is good." he then took some off his face and smeared it on Luna's. He reached to the cabinet a grabbed a can of Whip cream. He sprayed some on her nose, then forced her to the ground. He sprayed some in his mouth. "This tastes good too." He said happily. He then sprayed some on her cheek for fun.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:39 pm

Luna giggled and looked up at him, she could tell that there was all kinds of food in her hair but she didnt really care at the moment. She got up and grabbed the can from Caster's hand with a smile, tasting it then spraying it on his face in zig zags. "Heheheee... I win. You cant do anything now, can ya?"She said as she tasted the whipped cream once more with a smile and licked her lips to get the whipped topping off.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Before Caster knew it, the can was taken away from him and she sprayed zig zags on his face. He wiped it off his face and smiled. He got off of her and sat on the floor. "Yea you win...naaawww just kidding." He quickly grabbed the can back and sprayed some on her face.
He then went in the freezer and pulled out ice cream and reached for a spoon. He took a nice chunk of ice cream and flung at her. "Hmmm." Caster said eating a spoon of ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:56 pm

Luna got hit in the bare arm with the ice cream that Caster had flung at her, she gasps and then slightly hopped up and down, her hair bouncing up and down as well and flying all around her face. When she stopped jumping and holding her arm, her hair dropped over her shoulders, she looked over and Caster and smiled. "Good one."She said as she slightly skipped over to him, looking at him on the other side of the counter. Luna hopped up onto the counter and took Caster's spoon gently from his hand, taking a scoop of ice cream and eating. "Yummy. I think I like this the most."She said as she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:02 pm

"Good." Caser said smiling. "Icecream for breakfast?" He asked jokingly to Luna as she was on the counter. Caster reached for his spoon back and ate some icecream himself. He had a blast with Luna so far and onyl time would tell on what would happen next. He looked at Luna and smiled, her orange eyes were gazing. Caster couldnt stop looking.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Luna looked at Caster, who wasn't looking away from Luna and tilted her head a bit. "Whats wrong Caster??"She asked as she took his spoon from his hand gently again and took another bite of ice cream. Luna then jumped off of the counter and walked over to the cupboard, grabbing two glasses, filling them both up with water from the sink and then handed Caster a glass. She smiled and drank her glass of water while looking at him as well.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:12 pm

"Ah its nothing master Luna nothing at all." Caster wasnt a person to let people know whats on his mind. Most importantly things like this. He couldnt tell Luna what was going through his mind. He gently took the cup and drink the whole glass. "Master Luna do you want to wash up, you are quit messy." Caster said grinning a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Malikai Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malikai Kitchen   Malikai Kitchen Empty

Back to top Go down

Malikai Kitchen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate/Stay Night: Code Error :: Gameplay Area :: Malikai Castle-
Jump to: