Fate/Stay Night: Code Error
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is time for the Holy Grail War. The stage has been set, the participants are preparing. In the fight for this magical item of unlimited power, what will you be? Will you be a Master? A Servant? A Magus? Good or Evil? You decide. Good luck...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bathroom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

The Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: The Bathroom   The Bathroom EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:46 pm

The bathroom of the mansion. Complete with three tubs and three showers. (showers and extra tub not in diplayed picture.)

The Bathroom The-luxury-bathroom-designs-for-remodeling-ideas-1
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

The Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bathroom   The Bathroom EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:57 pm

Luna entered the bathroom, with Caster following behind her. She turned her head to look at Caster over her shoulder. "Because it jsut sounds weird. I guess I just dont like it. "She told him with a soft smile as she stopped and looked around her bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

The Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bathroom   The Bathroom EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:08 pm

"Ahh its fine with me I guess...Luna. Ive just been so used to it. It will just come out everyonce in a while." Caster said. He walked into the bathroom, and it was huge and pretty nice looking. "Very nice bathroom Luna." Caster said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

The Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bathroom   The Bathroom EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:12 pm

Luna smiled and walked over to one of the tubs, bending over the edge to turn the plug on, then turning on the warm water. As the water was running she walked over to the towels and grabbed a bright white one and set in down on a table next to the tub. "Thank you. I designed it myself."She told him with a smile as she stretched up and continued to smile.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

The Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bathroom   The Bathroom EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:19 pm

Caster looked around and took a towel for himself. "I will be in the other room if you need me." Caster said with his towel intending to wash himself. He really needed it, and bad. "I'll take a shower I guess." He turned the water on and felt it to make sure it wasnt to hot or to cold. "Ahh finally a cleaning is what I need."
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

The Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bathroom   The Bathroom EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Luna went behind the changing wall and quickly stripped down, wrapping her towel around herself. She smiled to herself and walked over to the tub, dropped the towel and got into the tub, filled with bubbles from the addition of soap. She turned off the water and laid back, closing her eyes and sighing happily. Luna then began to softly hum a song in her head as she was relaxing in the tub.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

The Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bathroom   The Bathroom EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Caster changed behind the changing wall and got ready for a nice shower. He hopped in and started washing himself. "Hmm it seems Master Luna is completly unaware of the dangers, perhaps I can do something that can help us. The Holy Grail War means little to me, I only care for her safety while this is going on. Aaahhh something can be done."

Caster continued to wash in nice soup and showergel. He used alot of shampoo on his hair to get it back to the way it was. His hair was pretty long for a guy. He listened to Luna hum silently. He was just about done washing everything off. He turned off the water and headed out covered in a towel.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

The Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bathroom   The Bathroom EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Luna remained in the tub, still humming. Her eyes remained closed as well, but she began to wash her hair, getting all of the gunk out of it with a smile. "[i]This bath sure does feel nice at the moment.[i]"She thought to herself as she finished washing her hair. She then washed off her face, her arms, her legs and then she washed her chest to get all of the egg off.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

The Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bathroom   The Bathroom EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:42 pm

Caster walked out the bathroom smelling nice and fresh. "AAaahhh I so needed that." he said walking out. He only had a little bit of clothes with him. But he found basketball trunks on his way out, all he needed was a shirt to wear. His clothes were all dirty, so he couldnt put them back on. All he had was boxers and basketball trunks. He sat in a chair in the one of the rooms and waited for Luna to finsh.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

The Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bathroom   The Bathroom EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:47 pm

Luna finished washing up and then got out of the tub, she dried herself off and then looked around for her clean clothes. "Damn. I forgot to grab any clothes."She said to herself as she thought of a solution. She shrugged her shoulders and wrapped the towel all around her body, holding it up by placing her arms over the sides of it. She walked out of the bathroom in the towel still kind of dripping wet, her hair was still wet as were her legs. "I forgot my clean clothes."She said with a soft smile as she stopped and looked at Caster then headed for her room.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

The Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bathroom   The Bathroom EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Caster saw Luna get out with only a towel and she was soaking wet. He nearly gasped and and had trouble breathing. "ah..it..it..its..its ok mas...Luna." he managed to choke out. When she was gone he put his head down on the table and thought some more. His hair was still wet and covered his face, and he just sat there almost sleepy. But he wasnt going to fall asleep, he would just sit and think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Bathroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bathroom   The Bathroom Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bathroom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate/Stay Night: Code Error :: Gameplay Area :: Malikai Castle-
Jump to: