Fate/Stay Night: Code Error
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is time for the Holy Grail War. The stage has been set, the participants are preparing. In the fight for this magical item of unlimited power, what will you be? Will you be a Master? A Servant? A Magus? Good or Evil? You decide. Good luck...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is everybody

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan

Shan

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Where is everybody   Where is everybody EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:04 pm

Shan sat at the top of the ferris wheel, the ride had horendously broken down and it was still a few hours before the mechanics would make it to the park. He didn't care for the warnings on the side of the chamers, he wanted to see the view. He climbed on top of the chamer and stared out into the distance, "Holy grail... Masters... Servants.. this is all so very odd" he said calmly, "Although I don't completely understand the situation, it all doesnt matter as long is I summon a servant or whatnot", He sighed and laid down on his back," I wish I could've been stuck up here with some babe, rather than alone though" he silently wished to himself, "Ah well, like somthing like that'd ever happen"
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:33 pm

Luna was walking down on the ground with her arms crossed over her chest. Her heels were clicking off of the cement ground as she took every step. She finally stopped and looked around. "Wow. This place sure is dead...."She said out loud but to herself so that only she could hear it or others near her could hear it as well. Luna then began to walk around once more, her head turned from side to side cautiously. Once in a while she would stop and turn around to make sure no one was behind her.

Luna looked up at the Farris Wheel and seen a man up there. She slightly gasped and then hollered up to him. "Hello? Sir?? Are you okay??"She asked as she continued to look up at the Farris Wheel.
Back to top Go down
Shan

Shan

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Shan heard a woman's voice crying from down below, he could only expect that she was talking to him, seeing as he actually was the only one on the ferris wheel in the first place, Shan stood up and looked over the edge, "Yeah Im fine!" he yelled back waving his arm forewards, this small motion unbalanced Shan just enough to send him off the edge of the chamber "HOOOLLLLYYYY SHIIIT!!!" Shan yelled as he fell forewards onto the chamer right below the one he was previously on. "son of a bitch" he cursed silently, while holding his arm in pain, "Nevermind!" he called back to the ground "assistance would be greatly appreciated!"
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:01 pm

Luna gasped as she seen him hanging over the edge. "H-hold on Sir!"She hollered to him the spoke silently to herself. "Hold on, literally for your life."She said to herself as she rushed over to the Farris Wheel and looked at all the gears. "Well heres the problem, theres a wrench stuck in the gears."She thought to herself as she pulled on the wrench and then on the lever to make the Farris wheel turn, lowering the man hanging on for his life.
Back to top Go down
Shan

Shan

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:16 pm

Shan slowly came to a lurching hault near the bottom of the ferris wheel. He let go thinking he was closer to the ground then he was, "holy crap!" he said as he landed, as he tried to regain his balance he tripped forewards, he closed his eyes expecting to fall into hard concrete and break his jaw, but instead he had his face planted on somthing soft, he opened his eyes and looked up, and saw the face of the woman who had saved him, he jumped back and his face turned a crimson red "Uhhh, im... a..so sorry, he said pleading for forgiveness "I didn't mean to... he stuttered "I mean I didn't try to.... didn't mean to..... Oh Im so sorry!" he said flusterd and embaressed by his accident.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:31 pm

Luna laughed softly and shook her head at him. "Its quite alright. These things could probably stop a bullet. Well probably not, but I was only trying to make you feel better by saying that. I kinda guess it didnt work."She said with a soft smile as she put out her hand to him. "I'm Luna. And you are, who?"She said with the same soft smile and her head slightly tilted.
Back to top Go down
Shan

Shan

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:57 am

Shan smiled at her joke, "actually you can't believe how much better I feel after that" Shan had been afraid that she was going to bitch out at him and rip his face off and go on a rant about him being a ungrateful pervert, but a joke was a good start. "I'm... i'm Shan..... Shan Anderson", he said putting on a grin. "and it's a pleasure to make your aqquaintance Luna" he said shaking her hand gratefully.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:58 pm

Luna smiled and shook his hand with her soft small hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you Shan."She told him as she let go of his hand and let hers drop to her side with a smile. She wondered what he was even doing up there on the Farris Wheel while it wasnt working.
Back to top Go down
Shan

Shan

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:55 pm

"The pleasure is all mine" he said turning around, as he tried to take a step forewards he felt a tugging at his sleeve, he ignored it and tried to keep walking. A loud ripping noise echoed through the air and Jack turned to see that his sleeve had gotten caught in a piece of the railing, "ahh crap" he muttered to himself, then he realized.... the mark on his arm would be seen, his identity as Master would be given away if Luna knew anything about what was going on, hell for all he knew she could BE another master. "OUCH!" Jack said while holding his hand to his arm, covering up the mark, If she bought it he'd come off scott free, if not, he could be thoroughly screwed.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Luna looked at him worriedly and placed her hand over his hand which was on his arm. "What happened?"She asked him with a soft tone as she then glanced down at his arm and seen part of a mark on his arm. "Here, let me see."She said softly as she removed his hand and seen the complete mark of the master. She gasped and looked up at him. "You are a Master??"She asked him with widened eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shan

Shan

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:12 am

"uhh yeah, I guess I am" Shan said taking a few steps back, "Though I don't completely understand this whole summoning a servant thing, it seems that everytime I try nothing seems to happen!" Shan looked down at the ground and then back up at Luna "I guess this makes us enemies doesn't it. he said taking a few steps back, "thats too bad, I was starting to like you"
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:24 am

Luna randomly happy danced, knowing that she wasnt alone now, she then rushed over to Shan and hugged him gently, whispering into his ear. "I'm a Master too."She told him with a smile as she let him go and looked at him, waiting to see how he would react to the random dance and hug.
Back to top Go down
Shan

Shan

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:33 am

Shan's mind was filled with confusion, wasn't this person supposed to be his enemy? fighting for the might of the holy grail? "uhmmm, uhhh ... yay?" Shan was so confused, maybe he had hit his head on somthing other that the girls breasts on the way down, and this whole thing was just a huge illusion happening within his mind, because that made alot more sense than what was happening right now, but he had to be sure, but all this confusion made Shan dizzy, he went back and forth, and finally fell forewards back into the girls breasts.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:42 am

Luna slightly gasped and then lifted him up so he wouldn't suffocate. She looked at him and found him to be quite gorgeous, she smiled and then wrapped her arms around him and dragged him over to a bench, setting him down onto the bench and laying him down on it. She slightly sighed and shook her head at him with a soft giggle and sat down on the ground, leaning her back against the bench and her head fell to the side so her head was laying on the seat of the bench. Luna sat there and waited for Shan to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Shan

Shan

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:04 pm

Shan blinked a couple times as he opened his eyes, "Woah, he said grogily "What happened" Shan turned his head to the side and say Luna ("shit I wasn't just dreaming") he had to prepare himself, at any moment she might try to kill him, and he hadn't even summoned his servant yet! he rolled off the bench and knelt at Luna's side "Oh god dont kill me!" he pleaded while holding onto her stomach "I'll do anything just don't kill me!"
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:22 pm

Luna looked up at him and then stood up, standing in front of him with her head tilted. "Kill you? Why would I want to do that? I have no interest in killing you nor anyone else what so ever. It is completely against my nautre."She told him with a soft smile as she placed her hand gently over his shoulder and looked up into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shan

Shan

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:19 am

Jack slowly got up... "ohh... okay" Jack had finally given in, whatever this girl wanted, she obviously wasn't trying to hurt him in any way. "Sooo, you're a master huh..." Shan couldn't believe this was happening, he expected the first master he met to try and rip his face off, but then again he hadn't seen her servant yet so he had to stay on his toes. "So can you explain to me how to summon a servant?, cause thats not working so well for me."
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:22 pm

Luna looked at him and then began to walk around in random circles. "Well. When I did it, I had to draw up a summoning symbol and then chant something, but I just cant remember what it is. I think it was just basically something that involves summoning up your servant."She told him. She was telling the trust, she couldnt remember what she had chanted when she summoned her servant.
Back to top Go down
Shan

Shan

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:45 am

"uhh okay" Shan said softly "i guess I'll have to give that a try" he said as he scratched the back of his head in embarassment. "Thanks Luna, im sure that'll help me alot" he said while sitting down, "but do ya ever wonder" he said leaning his head against her arm, "Why were we picked for this?....Why us?" Shan rubbed his hands togheter because it was starting to get a little cold, "Wish I had a jacket" he murmured to himself.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:08 pm

Luna sat down and looked at Shan. "Well. I wonder about that every damn day." Luna told him as she looked around for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Shan

Shan

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:08 pm

Shan looked up at Luna with a puzzled look "What? whether or not I should have brought a jacket? because yknow, I proboably should have, it's just soo freaking cold out these days" Jack said blowing into his hands to keep them warm, "But I guess for now i'll sit here and steal your warmness" he said putting his cold hand down the back of her shirt against the skin of her back.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:21 pm

Luna grinned and then walked over to a small back pack and opend it up. She reached into the back pack and pulled out a warm jacket. "Or you could just borrow this."She said as she turned and threw the jacket over to Shan with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shan

Shan

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:32 pm

"I guess taht could work too" Shan said as he caught the jacket and slung it around his arms, "Wow this is warm" he said while rubbing his arms together, "either that or it's just me" he said chuckling to himself. "So what brings you to this part of town might I ask"
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:11 am

Luna looked at him and smiled, knowing that he was getting warmed up in the jacket. "Just exploring I guess. I havent really been out of my house yet soo yeah. And what about you?"Luna asked him with her head slightly tilted to the side.
Back to top Go down
Shan

Shan

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:34 pm

"Just an average day on the Town I guess, just trying to sort out things" Shan said to Luna. "but it might seem that it's time to return home" he said pulling out a keychain, he pressed one of the buttons on the key and a silver Lamborghini came around the corner and stopped a few feet from the two of them, "might I offer you a ride madam?" he said opening the door to the car, the car was empty and there was two cups of hot chocolate sitting in the cupholders, Shan walked over to the drivers side and sat down. "So you coming or what?" he said looking through the car at luna.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody   Where is everybody Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is everybody
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate/Stay Night: Code Error :: Gameplay Area :: Tohno City-
Jump to: