Fate/Stay Night: Code Error
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is time for the Holy Grail War. The stage has been set, the participants are preparing. In the fight for this magical item of unlimited power, what will you be? Will you be a Master? A Servant? A Magus? Good or Evil? You decide. Good luck...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Canon Servants

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber
Admin
Saber

Canon Servants Empty
PostSubject: Canon Servants   Canon Servants EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:09 pm

Alright here are some requirements when it comes to the Canon Servants that have already made a debut in the series. If you wish to be one of these characters, there will be some things on them.

1. I will need an RP sample, because I wanna see if you can play to the characters personality.

2. The noble phantasm of said character will be looked upon and I will decide how much Prana is needed, among other restrictions.

3. The stats and skills for the character aren't up to debate, they are set and final no matter what.

4. If you wish to become a Canon Servant, give me a PM, I will give you a template of the character for you to post, but you must give me an RP sample beforehand.

However, there is an exception. If you decide to use a Canon character who has the capability to be a different class, the stats and other things are up to debate. For example, if you made Heracles an Archer instead of a Berserker or Cu Chulainn into a Berserker instead of Lancer, I would consider them Custom and I would discuss things with you. However, Noble Phantasms still require debate.
Back to top Go down
https://fatestaynight.darkbb.com

Canon Servants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate/Stay Night: Code Error :: General Stuff :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: