Fate/Stay Night: Code Error
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is time for the Holy Grail War. The stage has been set, the participants are preparing. In the fight for this magical item of unlimited power, what will you be? Will you be a Master? A Servant? A Magus? Good or Evil? You decide. Good luck...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Master Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

Master Bedroom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:04 pm

Luna entered her room and walked over to her closet and opened the doors, looking through all of her clothes, she grabbed an orange corset top, and her black skirt. Luna then dropped the towel and began to get dressed. She didnt want to wear shoes around her house so she left out the shoes and her socks. She finished getting dress and smiled, she still had to tie the back of the corset. So she reached behind herself and grabbed the laces firmly, pulling them and tightening them. She tied the laces once she was done and walked ouf of her room, closing the doors behind her with a smile and headed for the living room.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:19 pm

Luna walked into her bedroom, slightly closing the doors behind her. She stormed off over to her closet and grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt out of the closet, changed into the loose t-shirt and shorts then walked out of the closet but left the doors open. She wanted to scream considering she already did not like Rider, nor did she like the fact of another girl being in her home. She sighed and crawled up into her bed and just sat there and thought with an angry look on her face. She thought for so long that she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:03 pm

Caster approached her room quitely and saw the doors open a little bit. But he didnt just barge in. He stood by the door and knocked lowly. "Luna what is the matter? I can feel you are upset with something." Caster said
"May I come in?" He asked Luna and a low voice and peacefull. But she would be able to hear.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:07 pm

Luna didnt answer for she was asleep sitting up in her bed. Her head was leaned to the side, her arms in her lap, and her breathing was silent as usual. In her sleep she would turn her head the other direction. Luna began to dream of bad things like her step father beating her since she was a little girl until the age of 19 and 20. Tears began to roll down her face even with her eyes closed, because the dreams of him beating her was that bad, and in her dreams, the punches and kicks felt so real.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:18 pm

Caster waited for a while, but there was no answer. He started to get worried, the doors were open a little bit but Caster didnt want to peak in. But decided to eventually, he saw Luna asleep and sighed. "Always sleeping..." Caster said happily that nothing tragic happened to her. He was going to leave her there, and close the door but noticed something coming down her face.

Caster walked in the rooom and saw the tears, He quickly laid her down on the bed. And put a cover over her. He wiped away her tears as he bent down on the edge of her bed. "Luna." He said quitly and brushed her hair. He didnt want to wake her, but he wanted her to stop crying. So he decided to sit there and continue to wipe away her tears till she awoke.

Last edited by Caster on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:23 pm

Luna soon opened her bright orange eyes full of fear, she slightly jumped up and looked around quickly, skimming her room to make sure her step father wasnt in her home. She quickly turned her head to see Caster right there next to him and she wiped her eyes as she looked up at him. "I just had the worst nightmare ever."She said as her lip began to tremble and her eyes filled up with tears again, her bright orange eyes looked glossy and very pretty at the moment, thats what her mother always told her when she cried.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:29 pm

"What was it?" Caster asked looking worried. He looked worried for her. He looked into her orange eyes, they were more prettier then they had ever been. So he knew so far only knowing her for a day. "Luna, please tell me whats wrong?" He asked again not moving from his spot.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Luna looked away from Caster and stared towards her doors, as she began to speak, her voice was all shaky, her lip was trembling and her tears finally fell from the piles of tears that had built up in her eyes. "My step father. I was dreaming about my past, how her would...beat me all the time. It felt so real, as if he was here beating on me again. Ugh it was horrible."She said in a shaky voice as she then closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:46 pm

Caster immediatly wiped Luna's tears away, and held her in his arms. "Im sorry Luna, I wish you wouldnt have those dreams anymore."

Caster hugged her, tightly but not to tightly. He wiped away her tears again, and got a napkin from the table and gave it to her. "Luna..." He said again looking at her. Caster stood and looked out the window, his face showed that of anger. He was trying to relax himself, which he look at Luna a bit and it settled him. But when he saw her cry, his anger would lift up. He took a deep breath and looked back down at Luna.

"I wish I can protect you from your dreams."
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:58 pm

Luna pulled her knees close to her and rested her elbows upod her knees, then placed her face in the palms of her hands. She ended up sniffling and trying to calm herself like Caster was. She never wanted to have that dream ever again, nor did she want to see her step father either.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:04 pm

"Luna Im going to go check on Rider." Caster said calming himself down. He put his hands in his pockets and took a deep breath. "Do you want to come with me?" Caster asked hoping she would say yes, Caster wanted to try and see if they could get along again.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:07 pm

Luna shook her head no and then lifted her head back up to watch him. "I'm just going to stay here and try to relax. You go on ahead. "She said with a soft smile as she wiped her eyes and laid back down in her bed under the covers, curling up and hugging a pillow to comfort herself.
Back to top Go down
Caster

Caster

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:25 pm

"aaaahh ok then, i will be back." Caster said feeling bad for Luna but he couldnt leave Rider all by herself. But he couldnt leave Luna alone either. He was stuck and confused on what to do, he had never been in this sitaution before.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:29 pm

Luna laid in her bed and stared at a candle by the wall near her. Gripping her pillow tightly as she kept thinking about her dream and how her step father would beat her. It began to make her very angry, so angry that her bright orange eyes had darkened to a dark orange.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Luna woke up and yawned. When she woke up, she had a huge headache and it hurt her very badly. She got up with groans and walked out of her room to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master Bedroom   Master Bedroom - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Master Bedroom
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3