Fate/Stay Night: Code Error
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Ah~ Isn't this great? An annoying little pop-up has arrived to tell you to do something you were most likely were going to do anyway. So go log in or register... now...do it... right now... DO EEET!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is time for the Holy Grail War. The stage has been set, the participants are preparing. In the fight for this magical item of unlimited power, what will you be? Will you be a Master? A Servant? A Magus? Good or Evil? You decide. Good luck...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summoning of a servant (Ruke)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruke

Ruke

Summoning of a servant (Ruke) Empty
PostSubject: Summoning of a servant (Ruke)   Summoning of a servant (Ruke) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:13 pm

The shed had been prepared, the moon was already hanging up in the sky. Nevertheless it was dark, the clouds were many this night, as if they were to hide the unusual thing that would be starting from this day onwards.

The magic going through the room was immense, ofcourse the whole house with its walls was perfectly prepared not to let anyone, not even magi notice. His house was a secret fortress after all, there was no way he would not have come prepared.

The circle on the ground began lightning up, as Ruke began controling his magic and starting the summoning process.

"I hereby propose, Thou shalt come under my comand,
And thy blade shall control my fate.
Abiding by the summons of the Holy Grail, If you Accedest to this will and reason, answer me
I hereby swear, to abide by the rules imposed upon me, and accept thy call
Thee, clad with a great destiny, come forth from the circle of constraint!"

With that Ruke unleashed his magic, pouring his power into the circle - the red now enveloped the whole room. Ruke awaited the arrival of his servant.

Back to top Go down
Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Summoning of a servant (Ruke)   Summoning of a servant (Ruke) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:34 pm

A shimmering appeared in the center of the circle, and there was a body within the shimmering. Eventually,the shimmering stopped, and the body was fully formed. He wore a bold and confidant grin, and there was a clever gleam in his eyes. He wore oldfashioned persian sailors clothes, and there was a cutlass that you could tell was well used and well matained strapped to his back. Basically,all was good with the Hero,except one thing..........he was 15 yrs old!He strode confidently out of the circle, and looked at his new master.".......................You're my master? Umm, aren't you sorta young to be doing powerful summonings like this?" he poked at the strange objects located on his master's ears."And what are these?Surely they aren't your ears?"
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Summoning of a servant (Ruke)   Summoning of a servant (Ruke) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:42 pm

"then you are my servant. I expect you to follow my orders, as according to the pact" Ruke raised his hand, letting the command seal show. "And I am Ruke Kaskela Edelfelt, you will be naming me simply master if we're out to fight other servants, is that clear? I'm a trained mage and able to stand my ground against other mages, and expect you to fight alongside me against our enemies."

he suddenly let his shoulder fall and his serious deamour fell.
"So let's work together, right partner?" he smiled "first off, these are mine, and they're headphones. You listen music with 'em, see?" he took of his headphones and pulled them over Assassins head. reaching for his pocket he pulled out a small MP3 player and started the first song in the line.

Back to top Go down
Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Summoning of a servant (Ruke)   Summoning of a servant (Ruke) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:59 pm

"Music?" His eyes widened as the song started to play. His foot unconously tapped the floor, and his head rocked to the rythm. "T-this is....Wow. Rough, but hypnotic. And the notes,I connect to them somehow..." He shook his head,as if to clear cobwebs from his brain,and grinned."So far,I like the modern world. I just hope I get to enjoy it before we start the war." He looked at Ruke's clothing,and then his, and decided to use one of the words he heard in the song."Boss, maybe we should find me clothing that isn't so......conspicous?"
(Just so you know, Boss is the word he heard."
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Summoning of a servant (Ruke)   Summoning of a servant (Ruke) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:54 am

"you should be about my size, so I think ya can borrow some of my stuff, though it might not be a bad Idea to keep you in your spiritual form around me. I'll have to decide wether we will give you a false identity to fool people, or just keep you out of sight. We're doomed if our identity as Master and Servant are reveiled. While we're at it..." Ruke closed his eyes.

After short moment, all information about his servant popped up before his inner eyes, like a picture with his status, Identity and noble phantasms. Ruke scooped through the file and informed himself.

"You are Servant Assassin, yet judging from your abilities you could almost double as a saber. That means there ought to be someone more worthy of being Saber is around - either way, judging from your role and abilities we will have to lay low for now. We will abuse the fact that you're an Assassin actually capable of facing an enemy in swordfight., but we shouldn't force it."

Ruke turned around and gestured Assassin to follow him, as they left the shed and entered the house, he had the feeling he was one amongst the first to summon his servant, and would he be the master of saber, lancer or archer he probably would have already sent his servant to raise a ruckus in the area.
"I prepared a room upstairs, though you don't need sleep presumably - the house is protected with many charms and magic traps, nevertheless you should stay close so you can protect me. You are save as my servant, though you should make use of them incase we are attacked by another servant - this is my homeground so we will probably be able to fend off even stronger servants." Ruke let several tactics run through his mind, he wasn't granted with the strongest of servants, but he would do anything possible to still win this war. The name of Edelfelt was on the line.
Back to top Go down
Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Summoning of a servant (Ruke)   Summoning of a servant (Ruke) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:21 am

Assassin grinned."Right,boss!" He looked around."So, this is what a modern house looks like?" He uses another word from the song."Cool. And you say
that you've set up magic traps? That's good.Those will be useful,indeed." He casually glances a a rectangulare object."Huh,whats this?" He pushes a button near the top, and a box with a glass front suddenly flashes on."Aaaagh!? What's that?" He backs away,his hand reaching for his cutlass. "Looks like I've activated a trap boss! I'll take care of it."
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Summoning of a servant (Ruke)   Summoning of a servant (Ruke) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:18 am

"Calm down, yo - the traps activate on contact, they sense enemies. What you're intending to stab is a TV, Television, it's a modern device that transmits something that happens somewhere else, without the use of magic. Watch." He grabbed the remote from the nearby table and zapped through a few channels.

"By the way, you seem awefully energetic and optimistic, you do know the nature of this war, right? As my servant I'll be expecting you tokill my enemies, and fight for your life." Ruke sat down on the couch, pondering about what actions he should take next. Maybe patroll the area for the other masters? his servant was perfect for spying, though he had another idea up his mind. looking at the teenage servant with a certain lack in fighting moral he was unsure, were they realy fit for entering the stage already?
Back to top Go down
Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Summoning of a servant (Ruke)   Summoning of a servant (Ruke) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:42 pm

Assassin grinned as Ruke explained what Tv was. "Television," he said,testing the word out."Huh,this modern world is far stranger than magic." He got a serious look on his face as Ruke asked why he was so upbeat. "Well, Master, killing is nothing new to me,and neither is fighting for my life, as you can see by the state of my weapon." He unsheathed his cutlass, and showed the battle scars it had. "I come from a pretty harsh time and place.You learn to grow up,quick. I'm used to fighting monsters, but I'll fight people if I absolutly must. And s for my attitude, I learned awhile ago there is no use behind being grim about the work you must do to survive.If you're in the middle of a war, by all means, be serious,but don't forget, there are times for hatdred and anger,and times for luaghter and happiness." He grinned and sheathed his cutlass."Anyways,enough with the serious talk.What do we do nect,Boss?"
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Summoning of a servant (Ruke)   Summoning of a servant (Ruke) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:59 pm

"That is the complicated thing." he got more serious again. "We should act, but its a gamble if we do - we are one of the last ones supposed to fight directly. But jumping into action will put us into the spotlight, if we avoid it however we gain intel on our enemies and lure them into a trap." He paused.

"You are able to conceal your presence, but sending you out alone isn't the best thing to do. Instead we will both move out, but not as Assassin and his Master Ruke Kaskela, no..." he smiled a little, walking off to the stairs and searching something in the rooms above, when he came down he had brought several packs of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Summoning of a servant (Ruke)   Summoning of a servant (Ruke) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:16 pm

Assassin stared at the garments. He picked up a pair of fingerless sap gloves(sap gloves are a defensive type of glove. They ussually have lead weights sown into the knuckle,but most of them aren't so you notice it) and tried them on."Woah, these gloves are sort of wieghty,but they shouldn't be. Some more modern magic?" He picked put some clothes he felt should be comfortable, and went to change in the bathroom. He stepped out a minute later, dressed in a black hooded jacket, a black t-shirt, and loose,somewhat baggy looking black gym pants. He was also wearing the sap gloves, which completed the image of a mini-fighter."Huh,how do I look? I figured since I'm Assassin,I might as well dress stealthy." He stared at his bare feet. "Hmm, but I suppose I may need some shoes......."
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Summoning of a servant (Ruke)   Summoning of a servant (Ruke) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:30 pm

"you probably didn't listen, but right now, you could be anyone. Exactly who would expect Master and servant Assassin to entirely disguise themselves, it lacks any logic." Ruke had readied himself aswell, wearing a scarf around his face and having a hood pulled over the rest of it - except for his eyes there was nothing left visible onhis skin. It wasn't even obvious what stature he'd be having.

"We'll search the area, don't mention my name or yours at any time. I will not speak if possible, you will have to react to my gestures - Unless we are able to deliver a lethal blow that is, people shouldn't be able to tell wether either of us is a servant or a master, so we try keeping it secret."

Ruke readied himself and opened the door to the garden, he was an athlete and practiced a little pacour - he couldn't best a servant when it came to it, but still.
"Get ready, we move out." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Summoning of a servant (Ruke)   Summoning of a servant (Ruke) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:37 pm

Assassin nodded."Alright,sir." He pulled the hood up,shadding his face so that people had to look real close to see what he looked like. He grabs a pair of black sneakers from the door,and slips them on. "I'm ready sir. But what should I do about by cutlass? It's a bit obviuos, after all." He points out his weapon, still strapped to his back.
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Summoning of a servant (Ruke)   Summoning of a servant (Ruke) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:43 pm

"keep it. After all, even a master can arm himself, they know we try fooling them, but they don't know in whichway - maybe we are both masters pretending to be servants, while our true servants will reveil themselves to do a lethal attack." he then pulled two realy long daggers out, they weren't noble phantasm or all that special, but these daggers not only looked like they could belong to a servant, they even had some magical charge in them. with a swift motion they dsappeared back into the kind of robe he was wearing.

"Same pace, stay right next to me and make sure to avoid being seen. If there are normal humans around I won't want them to be dragged into this." he ran up to the wall and ran up the site, climbing it in just a few seconds. "The residence is safe, we return here if things get difficult."
Back to top Go down
Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Summoning of a servant (Ruke)   Summoning of a servant (Ruke) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:52 pm

Aye-aye,sir." He ran to the wall,and planted a foot on it near the bottom,ad pushed off, landing on top of the wall. He grinned cockly at his master."hahah, easy." He flips off the wall,landing on the other side, and looked up at Ruke. "Coming?"
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Summoning of a servant (Ruke)   Summoning of a servant (Ruke) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:59 pm

His servant realy was upbeat, he hoped he wouldnt be that cocky when facing other servants and masters, and while on the topic - how exactly were they to find one. He could possibly identify one if he didn't conceal his magic , but he had no clue other than knowing that there were a couple of leyline knotpoints, and he wouldnt go for those just yet.

"Use your presence conealment and take a glance at the people still up, its going towards winter so there shouldn't be many up anymore, magi's tend to train during late times, so they would summon a servant a that time aswell. If you recognize a servant, return to me right away. We will avoid engaging a fight with one, if it's a master alone however, or someone preparing a summon." his face turned cold and emotionless. "I will most likely give you a kill order. understood?"
Back to top Go down
Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Summoning of a servant (Ruke)   Summoning of a servant (Ruke) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Assassin nodded. "Yes sir, if I must kill I will." <Presense Concealment> He faded away,leaving not even a shadow behind, and started walking around, checking windows if they have a light in them. He kept heading towards the rest of town,checking each and every window, and turned around and went back to his master. "Everybody is none combantant sir, all clear."
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Summoning of a servant (Ruke)   Summoning of a servant (Ruke) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:21 pm

"So no other Masters have survaced just yet? ... Possibly one already took possession of a leyline knotpoint, we have multiple ones in this area. A master might aswell be hiding in a more desolate area..." Ruke was pondering, he seemed deep in thought. "We'll check out the nearby knotpoints, one is at the castle to the north. Go ahead, I'll follow right after you, dont enter the residence yet, they might too be having magical traps or something to inform them of trespassers."
Back to top Go down
Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Summoning of a servant (Ruke)   Summoning of a servant (Ruke) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:31 pm

"Aye-aye sir,I'll be a shadow within a shadow,inside fog." <presance concealment> He walks toward the castle, sticking to the shadows. He dashed from shadow to shadow,a flicker there,a flicker here.
Back to top Go down
Ruke

Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Summoning of a servant (Ruke)   Summoning of a servant (Ruke) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:46 pm

>> continuing from 'Dining room' <<

Ruke safely returned to his house, as expected there was nobody else on the streets at that time of night.
"Assassin, try to figure out some stuff about the area, stay hidden at all times - come back by the first lights of the sun."

Assassin nodded and disappeared again - he was more obedient than he had him in mind after he had just met that other master. He wondered if he had been able to push her to summon her servant, after all that would increase her chances of staying alive longer.
He almost felt bad for being a jerk, he probably hurt her a lot, but people should start to understand that the world wasn't as rosy all the time as they would wish it to be. Most apparently even know it, but try ignoring that fact for their selfish need of happiness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summoning of a servant (Ruke)   Summoning of a servant (Ruke) Empty

Back to top Go down

Summoning of a servant (Ruke)
Page 1 of 1